Friday, September 28, 2018

It is that time of year

Yes it is that time of year when we have to get out the Christmas dies and start the makes for the big C.  It will be with is before we know it, so I thought I would share the first couple of cards I have made.


Both were created using the Tim Holts Tattered Poinsettia die and the coordinating embossing folder.  I have had them for quite a number of years so decided it would be good to get them out again as they hadn't seen the light of day for a while.  I also used the Creative Expressions paper cut die and Sue Wilson dies along with Tonic Craft Perfect card stock.

I will do a how to in a future blog in case anyone would like to give these a go. 

In the meantime I hope to have a bit of exciting news in the near future, under wraps at the moment, so watch this space.

Hugs

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment